This has turned out to be another shitty running blog. I’m sorry. I’m trying to come across as interesting and witty but it’s just self-indulgent piffle. I wouldn’t read it if I were you. You could do five minutes of foam rolling instead.
I do like writing but I’m uncomfortable with the prospect of anyone reading it, so a personal blog seemed the answer.
You might find posts about other things that interest me but it’s mainly about me trying to be a less mediocre runner.
- I’ve become less fit 5th July 2021
- Berlin Marathon 2018 26th September 2018
- Berlin Training – Week 1: Here comes a new Challenge 21st May 2018
- Race Report: The Highland Fling 2018 5th May 2018
- Four weeks until The Highland Fling 2018 31st March 2018
- Training to run Sub 3 in Berlin 19th February 2018
- Hill Walking (1)
- Running (12)
- Race Report (5)
- Trail Running (1)
- Training (5)
- Uncategorised (1)