It Begins Again I did over six hours of running this week, but it didn’t feel like it. I was still fresh for my Sunday long run (10 miles), despite running every day (and twice on Tuesday). I’m enjoying my typical run being 45 minutes easy and feel happy to be using a purchased training…
Online Marathon Coaching I hired an online coach for my last marathon attempt. I chose one with an Olympic pedigree who offered a tailored training plan. We started 18 weeks out from the race, identified a goal time (3:20, a 21 minute PB), and he set about creating a plan that would get me there….
- I’ve become less fit 5th July 2021
- Berlin Marathon 2018 26th September 2018
- Berlin Training – Week 1: Here comes a new Challenge 21st May 2018
- Race Report: The Highland Fling 2018 5th May 2018
- Four weeks until The Highland Fling 2018 31st March 2018
- Training to run Sub 3 in Berlin 19th February 2018