Online Marathon Coaching I hired an online coach for my last marathon attempt. I chose one with an Olympic pedigree who offered a tailored training plan. We started 18 weeks out from the race, identified a goal time (3:20, a 21 minute PB), and he set about creating a plan that would get me there….
19th February 2018 Maclean 0 Comment
- Berlin Marathon 2018 26th September 2018
- Berlin Training – Week 1: Here comes a new Challenge 21st May 2018
- Race Report: The Highland Fling 2018 5th May 2018
- Four weeks until The Highland Fling 2018 31st March 2018
- Training to run Sub 3 in Berlin 19th February 2018
- My quest for a BQ marathon – Part Three 12th February 2018